Friday, October 4, 2013

Welcome Fall with Ruby Rose Candles

Hello Friends...Just a quick word to let you know I am still here!  It has been a while I know but I have sort of taken a little break during the summer from candle making.  This fall weather really has me in the mood though to get "geared" up for the season and the holidays!  As you can see from the picture above I have a completely new look to my website, think I will be keeping this one!

Just wanted to let you know about all the new oils I have added. This weather really puts me in the mood for all the good bakery and spicy scents.  They really are my favorites and hope you will like them also.  You can see the list of my new scents on this page http://www.rubyrosecandles.com... Just click on the scent name and you will be taken to the page for the description.

I will also be offering my last special sale of the year during the month of October.  It's not to early to start your Christmas shopping and also a great time to load up on your "stock" for the coming holidays!  All online orders $15.00 and over will receive 15% off so don't let this past you by!  

If you like my candles then please recommend me to your friends and family.  Tell them to comment you sent them when they order and leave your name so I can thank you, there may also be a special discount you can use on your next order!!  

Would love for you to go to my face book page and like me.  I welcome all of your comments and suggestions.  If there is a scent you would like please ask me.  This is the link to my page https://www.facebook.com/rubyrosecandles

This is a picture of my Apothecary Jar with new label to match my website.

No comments :

Post a Comment