Monday, June 17, 2013

Doing What "They" Say!

How many times have you heard your children say, "Well that's what they said to do"  and "everybody else is doing it"?  Well, "THEY" say you should blog often but I wonder if "THEY" have a non creative brain like mine!  I wish I could be as creative as some people are, their blogs are so interesting and they can find so much to write about.  But me, I sit down in front of my monitor and just stare at the empty screen and wonder what do I write about.

In my little town where I live I can honestly say there is very seldom anything exciting happening. That compared to the big cities where you hear of terrible things happening is of course a good thing.  Though it doesn't leave anything interesting to write about.  Guess I could tell you about Pepper  & Patches.  They are my constant companions.  They are as I saw someone post on FB - my reasons I can't get new furniture!  But I would rather have them than the furniture.
Pepper didn't really want to have her picture taken.  When she heard me get the camera she left the shop and got on the couch!  I would be lost during the day without them!

Well, I will get back to the real reason I started this which was to do what "THEY" say!  I have been working/testing a new container and trying to come up with a new look for it.  I have had a case or 2 of these status jars and just never really got around to testing them so decided to start. Then I got to thinking "How can I make them look different?"  I was looking on different craft supplies websites and came up with an idea so decided to give it a try.  This is what I came up with.  It is time consuming but I think I like it.  The label with name & etc would go on top of the lid. This is about all for today, time to start supper.  Hubby gets home and he is ready to eat.










No comments :

Post a Comment