Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Changes, Additions, and Wonder Why

WONDER WHY:  I am sure by now everyone has heard about the total devastation, destruction, disastrouse tornado in MOORE, Okla and the devastation continues with drenching rains, lightning that began this morning and this afternoon they had marble-sized hail.  It makes you ask WHY???  I wish there was an answer but I don't know of one.  People ask where was God?, how could he allow this to happen?  I still can't answer and I can maybe think of only one preacher that I would ask that of and he might have an answer.  To me Billy Graham was and still is the greatest of them all on this earth.  But all I know is that God was where he has always been.  Children killed when it wrecked their school house, I just can't even begin to imagine what those people are going through.  I saw a video of a reporter talking with an elderly woman and she lost her dog and of course her home but while she was talking with them her dog was found.  For some people that is all they have and their pet is important to them.  I am probably rambling but there are so many questions that will never be answered on this earth.  All I know to do is pray for them and hold my family even closer and thank God for them and their safety, which I do every day.

CHANGES:  As usual for me I have made some changes in my website.  I changed the background, broke out my candle containers to individual pages.  In time I plan on doing that with all my products.  It is time consuming and trying to come up with something to write to describe them is not my best skill for a better word.  Maybe imagination is a better word.  Trying to think of something creative to write has never been easy for me!  I am usual just blount and to the point, like just BUY ME!!!  One of these days I will come up with the perfect look that is always in the back of my mind but just can't describe it but I will know it when I see it!!

ADDITIONS:   Again, as usual, I found two new scents I just had to have!  Wild Berry TulipsA blend of tangerine and wild berries with notes of fresh picked tulips, water lily, honeysuckle and sensual musk.  This is not an "in your face floral" which is why I like it so well.  Peach Nectar - Smells like a fresh picked peach.  If you love the juicy rich smell of peaches you can't go wrong with this scent.  I think this is probably the best straight peach, cause that is all I smell, that I have found.  

I have also added the candle tin.  They seem to be very popular and they are also perfect for traveling.  Just toss a couple in your suitcase and enjoy!  I had them in the past in gold, which I really liked but for whatever reason I quit carrying them.  I found the black candle tin and fell in love with them.  They look really classy to me.  The candle tin holds approx 5-6 oz wax.  
You can order them at this linkhttp://www.rubyrosecandles.com/candletins.html

My website is this linkhttp://www.rubyrosecandles.com/index.html

These are my thoughts today.  Till another time--------- 
    

 

No comments :

Post a Comment