Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New word - Mis-com-bob-u-lated

Mis'-com-bob'-u-lated definition - don't know what in the hello-pete I am doing!  This is my new word and it pretty much describes the way I feel.  My "TO-DO" list keeps growing and nothing ever gets marked off it seems.  I start one thing and then remember another I better do before I forget it and then it is just a continuing cycle!  I have so many post-it notes stuck every where it reminds me of the song by George Jones about the post it notes on the wall!  If I wore one of those thing-a-ma-gigs to see how many steps I take in a day and how many miles I have walked I probably wouldn't need to work out at the gym!! And as for my made up words, YES, us Southern Gals do make up words!  When we can't think of the correct word it is always a thing-a-ma-gig or what-ju-ma-call-it!!  Oh, and another thing we do is make up our spelling as we write!   My dear hubby says I sound like I am from far in the back woods!  Well-----as the saying goes,
"You can take the girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of a girl"!!

Well, I will try to act proper now since I have finished with my silliness!  And yes, I had to google it to make sure of my spelling!

I have added a couple of new scents - Love Spell (type) It seems it is a favorite of so many but was never one of my favorites.  I don't think a definition of that is needed!  I have also added Secret Garden - "This enchanting garden path includes the essences of water lilies, tulips and lotus blossoms with hints of 
apricot, peach & geranium.  A very unique fragrance that will open your senses to a new realm".  This is the suppliers definition.  They have not been added to my website yet but I hope to get them on in the next couple of days.  I have also worked some more on my cupcake candles and I think they look much better. 

Can't remember if I have posted a picture of my loaf cake or not so I will post it.  I have plates like the plates the cupcakes are on ordered and as soon as they come in I will start my Bake-Shop page.  You really need a plate larger than the actual candle to catch any wax that may drip off from the frosting when you are burning it.

That is about my news for today.  I will be getting a fundraiser order in later this afternoon so I should be busy for "a while"!  Couldn't resist the country/southern girl in me!

Well, spell-checker said I was good to go!  Hope you enjoy my silliness!

No comments :

Post a Comment