Thursday, March 8, 2012

Taking a quick break!

The title says it!  Waiting for my votive cups to warm up so I can wipe them out and then have about 4dz votives to make and also about 4 dz tealights.  Just finished pouring blackberry crips and blueberry cobbler and now wishing I had a blackberry or blueberry cobbler!  Can't wait for fresh berries to come in season so I can make cobblers.  Fresh blackberry, blueberry, or peach cobblers or just the perfect dessert in the hot summers!  Put couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream on warm cobbler and it just don't get any better!

I do have a new fragrant oil coming in, hopefully by Friday because I have an order for it.  Vanilla woods, just the perfect blend of vanilla, oak, cedar, patchouli, & musk!  It is a very warm and earthy type scent but also very soothing in my opinion!  It is a favorite of one of my customers.

Beautiful, sunny, warm day in Georgia today.  It is 9:00 and I already have the window open in my shop.  The neighborhood will certainly be smelling good today!!

Happy Thursday Everyone and have a great week-end!  My cups are ready for wiping!

No comments :

Post a Comment