Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rainy Day in Georgia

Hi there friends!

We are having a very rainy day here in Georgia, they say it should continue on into the night also.  Not complaining though, we sure needed it.  We have had some really hot days this week but this rain is making today a lot cooler.  Just have to say a prayer though for all the people that have been effected by the tornados in Indiana.   Some things we just don't understand but I think we are not meant to understand it. 

I have been at it again, changing the looks of my website.  Needed it to look like spring so hope this will keep me satisfied for a while anyway!  Just got it uploaded and everything seems to be working like it is supposed to.  You can take a look at it here http://www.rubyrosecandles.com/ 

I am thinking about trying different shapes guess you would call it of melts and offering them by the lb.  Seems like a lot of tart makers use all these different looks and people really seem to like them.  I think tarts/melts have really become popular and I am looking at maybe adding a few melters on my website.  There are just so many really pretty ones out there but they also cost more, meaning I have to charge more so I will probably just try to carry several colors and not get into but maybe 1 or 2 designs. 

Of course when it is a rainy day like today seems my thoughts turn to how I can spend money, not a really good thing!  Well, that's about my thoughts for now.  Have a great rest of week-end!  

No comments :

Post a Comment