Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pinterest

Since everybody else was doing Pinterest I decided to give it a try!  Don't know if I can figure it out though!  Looks sorta complicated to this "old country gal".  I will try to get it on my blog, maybe. haha  Well, candlemaking has been sorta slow so far.  Hopefully it will pick up.  Been working on my website some.  Of course it is always a work in progress.  One day hopefully I will find just the right look I am trying for.  Right now I am having trouble with my continue shopping link on a couple of pages.  Worked on it all day yesterday after I got through with my orders but just can't find what it causing it not to work.  Of course that is another thing I know very little about,  I am one of these what you see is what you get kind of persons in just about everything and that included!

I have been trying to find a great soup recipe, you know, the kind that says that is absolutely the very best soup I have ever eaten!  We are having a soup and sandwich night at church next Sunday so that is when you always have to try new recipes!

That is about all that is on my mind at the moment!  Looks cloudy this morning, I am so ready for springtime.  I really shouldn't complain though because we have had very little winter this year but I think these old bones do better in warmer weather!  Have a great day!

I just checked, this may be the link to my Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/candlegrama
If you would like to follow me you can give it a try!

No comments :

Post a Comment