Friday, December 30, 2011

After Christmas Update!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!  I know I really enjoyed mine, being with family and friends.  Our big family Christmas this year was sad but joyful at the same time.  We missed my sister but we just know that God let her, Mother, & Daddy just have a glimpse of us and we know they are happy & well!

I had a really good Christmas present, my hubby finally let me have a mantel for my fireplace!  Nothing fancy, like I told the man that built it just Country Comfort!  That's what my home is, spread on couch and on one side of my love seat for Pepper (dog), and sheet over spread in bedroom for Patches (cat)!!!  Of course having my son, daughter-in-law, and granddaughters for Christmas was wonderful!

I am just about through with a fundraiser I started after Christmas, just like cleaning the jars and labeling.  Then have to clean shop again!  I have done some touch-up to my website http://www.rubyrosecandles.com/ and edited my scent list http://www.rubyrosecandles.com/rubyrosecandlesscentdescriptions.htm, removed quite a few of them but they can come back at any time!   The new touch-ups and scent list will go up on the 1st.

I wish to thank all my customers for their support this year and I look forward to the new year.  Wishing all a Safe and Happy New Year.  

No comments :

Post a Comment