Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Year, New Oils

Happy New Year!  As usual I am behind. Hope everyone had a happy and safe New Year's Welcome!  I have been busy this month trying to get caught up on paperwork and sorting through a stack of mail, mostly junk, knee high.  Now I am 5'10" so you can imagine how high the stack was!!   It is a never ending process. 

Just thought I would update on some new additions.  I have added 2 sizes of sample packs of my Smelly Cups.  The mini cups hold approx 1 oz wax and you can order a 6 pack or a 12 pack.  The 6 pack is $10.95, shipping included and the 12 pack is $15.95, shipping included.  On your check-out form just select Customer Pick-Up and no postage is included.  Below is a picture of the 12 sample pack and this is the link to order them http://www.rubyrosecandles.com/rubyrosecandlesmeltssamplepack.htm



I have also added a new container - A tumbler which holds approx 9 oz of wax.  The picture below is made with chunks of Sweet Pea & Ruby's Rose with a white overpour in Sweet Pea.  This has really been popular so far.  I think the chunks are prettier in a clear tumbler like this, they show up better.  This is the link for my tumbler candle - http://www.rubyrosecandles.com/rubyrosecandlescontainercandles.htm












I have also added some new scents.  I have been trying to find something really new and maybe sophiscated sounding, like some of the "big" name candle companies I was reading about in my Gift & Decorative Accessories magazine.  I think they "fit" the bill!  A list of them is below.   You can read the descriptions of my scents at this link - http://www.rubyrosecandles.com/rubyrosecandlesscentdescriptions.htm
Toasted Marshmallows
Honeysuckle Pear
April Fresh Downey (type)
Sea Mist & Lavender
Hot Baked Apple Pie
White Lily & Diamond
Sweet Pea (type)
Sweet Pea & Rose
Blueberry Cobbler
English Ivy
Oakmoss
Bamboo Sugar Cane
Sandalwood
Apple Zucchini Bread
Egyptian Musk
Raspberries & White Roses

That is about all the new's I can think of so far.  Don't forget to visit my website:
http://www.rubyrosecandles.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment