Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Trying New Design

Haven't posted in awhile.  Been busy trying to catch up on paper work.  I have to do paper work for my business, my husbands business, and also my church.  I could almost have a fulltime job just trying to stay on top of all that!  I did paper work/bookkeeping for about 30 years and now I just hate to have to do it.  Always let me pile up on me into very high stacks, desk is covered, so I finally have to start sorting through it and getting "stuff" posted!! 

Got an email that said there were some new lay outs for Blogs so I will be trying them out.  Don't know exactly what you tell you it will look like but I hope you will check it out.  After I get through with it I will try to post and tell you more about it!  But for now, got some bookkeeping I got to get done, you know, bills have to be paid!

This morning I am burning Welcome Home and I absolutely love it.  It is nice and strong and I was able to smell it in my great room after maybe 30 minutes or so and for me to smell it with my candle-nose(that's what comes with making candles for so long) it is really strong, but does not over power you when you enter your room.  Just gives you that nice comfy feeling!  This is just some pictures of my candles.  As you will see, I don't always remember the names of them when making labels!!  The mark through is the Welcome Home that I am burning!


I still have trouble getting my text to line up like it should after posting pictures it seems!  Boy, this time change get really strange, daylight before 7:00!


1 comment :

  1. Just wanted to tell you that I like your writings. They are real life and to me, that is interesting. Facts, figures, points and such are good but that is available anywhere and everywhere. While these do have their place and are good, I'll take REAL people talking about their life and experiences any day of the week. Keep at it!

    Ginger at Neos Creations

    ReplyDelete